Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Sassy Girl - Korean Movie Quotes

My Sassy Girl Trailer
The 10 Rules: 1. Don't ask her to be feminine 2. Don't let her drink over three glasses 3. Drink coffee instead of Coke/Juice 4. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn't 5. On your 100th day together, give her a rose during her class 6. Make sure you learn fencing and squash 7. Be prepared to go to prison sometimes 8. If she says she'll kill you, don't take it lightly 9. If her feet hurt, exchange shoes with her 10. She likes to write. Encourage her ~ Gyun-wu

With other guys, try to surrender even for just once, not try to win.  ~Gyun-wu

She's my type, but I don't like her. 
Why? 
Drunk girls disgust me. - Gyun-wu

The pain goes away sooner than you think.Sassy girl


Gyun-wu: You're leaving me alone?
Sassy girl: There's no other way.


Someday, I'll meet someone from the future
I have to.Sassy girl

When we meet then, we'll be different from what we are now.
We may become closer, or stay forever apart.
We can only choose one.Gyun-wu


Sassy girl: I just wasted my time on stupid thoughts.
Elder: Like what?
Sassy girl: If we we're destined to meet, I thought we'd meet by chance somewhere.
Elder: Know what fate is? 
Building a bridge of chance for someone you love.


Sassy girl: You may not believe it, but I think I met a man from the future.
From your future.
Gyun-wu: This is how I met her again. Think it's too coincidental?
It's building a bridge of chance for your love.



*I think you should watch this Korean funny movie ('▿^)♉ *



No comments:

Post a Comment